Friday, November 26, 2010

Someday far in the future...

I will look back at this and think what was I typing? It's important to start somewhere even when everything around you may be seemingly crumbling remind yourself new chapters can begin when the old is finished (and buried ;),excuse the pun.

So whenever I feel pessimistic I remind myself that God has the best in store and like a pixel in an image we cannot see the larger image composite created when we truly shine our God given colour through who we are created to be.

So here is me! Working on the colour blending mode in process.

And here is something I still love to watch and remind the world of...



There are others out there who have not given up on hope and what right do I have to give it away?

2 comments:

  1. From one blogger to another - Welcome! So glad you took that first step!

    Here's to many many more posts. Bless xx

    ReplyDelete